Barona Valley Ranch Resort and Casino
Barona Casino is located just outside of Northeastern San Diego County in Southern California. This casino is operated by the Barona Group of Capitan Grande Band of Mission Indians.
This casino offers a full resort on its grounds. The hotel was awarded a AAA four diamond award status. Although the casino is 18 and up, you must be at least 21 years old to book a room at the Barona Casino Hotel.
There are nine dining options at this casino offering a variety of foods for guests.
- Seasons Fresh Buffet – All-you-can-eat buffet for $20.99 for an entire day
- Italian Cucina – Traditional Italian dishes made from scratch in an open kitchen
- Sage Cafe – Provides a relaxed atmosphere and spectacular California cuisine
- The Plaza – Variety of fresh seafood dishes, soups and salads, build your own pizzas, and burgers
- Barona Steakhouse – Now located in Barona Oaks Dining, down the escalator across from the Food Court
- Gameside Dining – Served gameside at your favorite table game
- El Rancho Grande – Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Ho Wan Noodle Shop – A tantalizing array of tastes from throughout Asia
- Food Court – The Pizza Place, Barona Coffee Co, Three Amigos, Feisty Kate’s, Báhn Mì – Vietnamese Sandwiches
This is an 18 and older casino in Southern California.
1932 Wildcat Canyon Road
Table Games Available:
- EZ Pai Gow Poker
- EZ Baccarat
- Rapid Baccarat
- Three Card Poker
- Four Card Poker
- Let It Ride
- Super Fun 21
- Casino War
- Mississippi Stud
Other Casino Games:
- Over 2000 slot machines
- Poker room
- Off Track Betting (OTB)
- Chipless Blackjack