Chumash Casino Resort
Chumash Casino Resort is owned and operated by the Chumash. The Chumash are a Native American tribe that has inhabited Southern California for over a millenia.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can find slots, poker, table games, and bingo in the casino area.
The resort touts a AAA 4 star diamond rating. There is also a full service spa and boutique attached. The hotel has 106 rooms and 17 luxury suites available to stay in.
- The Willows – Fine dining featuring prime steaks and seafood
- Creekside Buffet – All-you-can-eat buffet with American and ethnic dishes and desserts
- Chumash Cafe – Open 24 hours a day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
3400 East Highway 246
Santa Ynez, CA
Table Games Available:
- Hit n Run Progressive Blackjack
- Mini Baccarat featuring Dragon Bonus
- Four Card Poker
- Mystery Card Roulette
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Three Card Poker
- Spanish 21
- Let it Ride
- Pai Gow Poker
- Mississippi Stud
Other Casino Games: