Agua Caliente Casino
Agua Caliente Casino aka Hot Water Casino is another Indian gaming casino in California. This casino is owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians.
Agua Caliente Casino opened its door in April of 2008. This premiere casino in Southern California offers a four star casino, the Sunstone Spa and fitness center, six different restaurants, 2 lounges, table games, slots, and poker.
The Show is the concert theater on the casino grounds that offers concerts, boxing fights, comedy shows, and more.
32250 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Table Games Available:
- Highest limits
- Most liberal rules in Southern California
- Let it Ride or Mini-Baccarat
- Spanish 21 and Hot Water Craps
- Pai Gow Poker and Three Card Poker
- 18-table Poker Room
High Limit Games:
- $1, $5, $10, $25 and $100 slots
- High-Limit Video Poker Bar
- High-Stakes table games:
You can choose from one Midi-Baccarat or five Blackjack games with $25 – $2,000 limits.